The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Monday, November 21, 2005

You Can get with This or you Can get with That!

AHHHH !!! Three day work weeks freakin rock. The best part is paid holidays. Of course since I am now salary paid holidays don't mean as much as they used to it's just nice to know the company still cares. Oh and even though I am not the biggest Harry Potter fan the movie is actually pretty cool. All I have to say is Dragons are freakin cool. My one complaint though is that I don't think I can fully buy into the whole fact that Harry and the crew are all supposed to be around 14 years old. Sorry dude but even the best acting in the world wont make you look that young.

Craig Remeika

P.S. Is it just me or does anyone else want to see a movie about what goes on at that all girl school? Cus DAMN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home