The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Thursday, November 03, 2005

But Im only 27

It came upon me last week a sense of age that has never been before. After beginning to compete at the Rock Climbing competition a sad reality began to unfold before me. Im older than the people kickin my ass at these comps. I was ranked 15th overall in my gender at my first comp back. Granted that means I was better than 35 people but that is not a large enough salve. Although I must not be too harsh on myself considering it was my first comp back it is still a reminder that no matter how much I let weeks go by unnoticed my ass is still gettin old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home