The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Saturday, November 05, 2005

What category does this put me in????

I was at a comp this weekend and interesting ritual is beginning to emerge. It seems as though that a trip to starbucks is a necessity before we venture off to the competition. Thats not the odd part. It seems as though I feel compelled to snap a pic with the treo 650 at the starbucks to remmeber the view. Since this was only my second comp I only have two pics. I will post them here soon as I get them to my Flickr account. So you might ask yourself how I did at the comp (hey just humor me) well I cant tell you. They need to post the results online so I can see how I did. Which means I didnt get 1st 2nd or 3rd. But all in all I am happy with the points that I did get and I had a good time. The company I drove there was fun too so that makes for and easy drive, even if it just 3 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home