The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Thursday, November 10, 2005

So airports are nice.

Yesterday was spent traveling many hundreds of miles saddled up on the ol' 737. I needed to attend the 3 hour "federal required" harrassment seminar. Not too bad. The instructor was cool and the people there had plenty of experience in what not to do. But I did realize one thing though. Airports have spent a buttload of money on their facilities and the only ones that can peruse through the majority of the shops and diners is the frustrated tired travelers. Now I know that this was just a recent change (ok may be not recent since 9-11 happened 4 years ago) but if I were an Airport vendor I would be pissed. These are some nice places that they have to now pay some ungrateful high schooler minimum wage to keep open and can expect bare minimum results from patrons. Well that is the risk that is taken when you venture off into the world of Business ownership but all in all I am glad I had something to do while having to wait for my flights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home