The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Monday, November 07, 2005

NOTHING pisses me off more!!!

If there is one thing that I look forward too more than most things during the year it's definitely the football season. What pisses me off to no end is the fact the for some reason or another time begins an uncontrollable shift fast forward so that the 17 weeks that comprise the season zip past like a fart on a speed boat. The drag to it all is that you can't change the number of games played since injuries are so rampant the later games would be fifth and sixth string players (bore fest). Although there have been many attempts to recreate the NFL experience nothing has come close to properly emulating the real deal. So where does that leave us? Spectators of the greatest sport clinching onto any second that is given to us dreading the day that inevitably comes where the Super Bowl champs are crowned and Sundays are left with nothing to look forward too. I get a kick outta church like the next guy but nothing compares to throwin off the Church clothes to flop down to watch the good ol pigskin.


2 Comments:

At November 07, 2005 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know, each year I decide that this will be the year I actually give a shit about Football. And, as each year comes and goes, I realize, oopsie. I missed again.

It may be the fact that almost every football player I've met or ever heard speak on TV sounds like the whole world owes them something.

 
At November 08, 2005 4:34 PM, Blogger Tanniyn said...

I agree that there are players that make it seem as though the NFL is there personal soap box for their opinions. However I think that all forms of entertainment holds a certain amount of value. With that said these players no matter which league they are playing in are entertainers and as long as the public likes to be entertained these crybabies will continue to get paid. And paid BIG I might add.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home