The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Friday, November 18, 2005

I do love Fridays!

With all this training and extra business at work my weeks have been a little more daunting. I love that I feel tired after working out like I am on my way to accomplish something. Oh by the way if you check out rockcomps.com and look my name up I am 125 out of 494 in overall national rankings thats kinda neat. Well dont go there yet and look since they mispelled my name in one comp they havent updated my ranking points. But I did the math and thats where it puts me when they finally fix it.

peace out have a great friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home