The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

This will be good!

I just am finding out that everyone and their neighbor is going to join us for the trip down to Cali. for the Upland comp. That is really cool we are going to be representin Mad NCC Style. Well at least Starbucks will earn a few extra bucks. The ABS finally posted the updated competitions since one of the crucial gyms went out of business. Looks like we really lucked out by having the regional comp at the Upland gym. I sure am glad I dont have to drive no 6 hours to get to the town so that I can compete at the biggest comp since I've been back. So if you are interested and you find yourself wanting a quick roadtrip click on this link to see where the gym is and come root us on.

Peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home