The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Say What?

So hockey is back and what do people say? Well who cares what they say it
only matters if they are watching the stuff on TV (TV viewers equals
advertising $). Well if this shows you anything then there may be some worry to be had. Hell I dont know for sure but I think reruns of seinfeld get higher ratings. Then again its
not part of hockey to have a Soup Nazi. My idea Naked Ice wrestling between
periods. They could superimpose the shit for all I care but hell I'd sure as
hell be more inclined to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home