The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Thanks

Well a sincere thanks to those of you who called me yesterday to wish me a happy birthday. It is nice knowing that people still remember that stuff and are inclined enough to call you and say hi. Well the count down to Cancun is in the single digits and everything is going according to plan the only thing we need to watch for is the weather in philly. If that place starts to go downhill and we get snowed in our something well I don't know what I'll do but I know I'll be pretty freakin pissed.
Aight I'm outta here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home