The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Friday, December 02, 2005

Freaky Deaky!

Today I was driving home from a session at the gym and before I could text a friend of mine I saw a car coming right at me. Well the car hit the raised portion that holds the streetlight post and went airborne and smacked into sed streetlight post. If you look at a "streetlight" post you'll notice they are slightly more beefy than that of a "light" post. Which is good for me since this car was going fast enough to topple a regular post and given my position I would have been screwed. So that was fun. I called 911 like a good samaritan and then swiftly went about my own business. I almost didnt make it to Capriati's in time before they closed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home