The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Monday, November 28, 2005

Complete Unproductivity

I hope that others out there had a more productive weekend than I did. Besides finishing cleaning the backyard and dumping a truckload of crap from the garage this weekend was a total waste. I think I slept close to 44 hours since we slept in till 11 each day and took a nap also. Life feels pretty good. Well I cant exactly say that with a straight face since I am draggin my ass right about now. Thats the downside to sleepin so much during the weekend. So that starts what is going to be a freakin blur of a month. This weekend was Thanksgiving, next weekend is a climbing comp in Cali., the weekend after that is inventory that I will be flying down to Cali. to help out with, the following friday night we fly out to Cancun and get back the 24th which then of course is Christmas, the last weekend in December is the New Years celebration and that brings us to 2006. Holy crap I am gonna forget half the stuff I am going to do. Well off to work and some fresh brewed columbian coffee. I am going to need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home