The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Suck My White Ass Ball !!!

So there it goes again. Another notch in my "well that freakin figures" belt. The comp that was supposed to be in Upland this weekend, the comp that finally was close for a change, the comp that was supposed to be at a kickass gym has been officially cancelled. Not because of any other reason than they are holding another comp in January. Soooooo let me get this straight.... You have a chance to make a gob of money in one day by bringing in a hundred or so climbers into your gym gaining some exposure in the process and you cancel because you decide to do another one in over a month. Somebody tell me if I am on the wrong side of the fence on this (which is always a common theme but hey you're readin this) but aren't companies excited when a chance comes up that they can bring in a good amount of cabbage and get some online exposure? Well that only prolongs my journey to their gym as I need to attend a regional comp to be elligible for the National competition. So as it is said Sa la ve or something to that effect (I'm not french throw me a freakin bone).

Oh and the countdown is at 18 days to Cancun and some possible nudy time. Time to do some more situps and pullups.

Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home