The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I feel smarter

Everyday on my jount of a drive to work I get to see literally thousands of cars lined up along the I-15 southbound freeway. It makes me wonder why is it that there is always a backup due to an accident or cop activity? Are the people that travel that direction in the morning just not that smart? Why is the traffic (with equal amounts of cars mind you) that is travelling northbound that much faster? Are we smarter and are causing less accidents being pulled over less and gawking less at any such accidents or cops? It boggles my mind that so consistantly the traffic is so clogged going south, for those of you who are strong evolution supporters that right there should be proof enough that that theory is crap. I should say though that I am definetly not complaining as I am a benefactor of the faster traffic but those people are allowed to vote.... that scares me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home