The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Post Food Coma.

After all the turkey livers have been eaten and all the cranberry sauce is gone the second ritual of thanksgiving should now be done. That's right the inevitable food coma. Its saturday and thoughts of christmas gifts and holiday travel now ring strong in everyones mind. I have a Christmas Dinner to attend tonight. It is for my store and we are going to exchange gifts. Something I am not that familiar with. I am a bad gift giver unless you tell me EXACTLY what you want down to the damn serial number. But other than that I am excited about what the holidays are bringing. I am going to go to another comp in California. We are going to attempt to have our Cancun Vacation. I am going to go to orange California to help another one of our stores with their inventory (not that fun but it gives me a chance to work with my new boss). So damn the traveling will be hectic this month but I feel it will be worth every minute. Oh and damn I forgot to remind everyone that my birthday is on Dec. 12th. So heh bring me something......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home