The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Snot Rockets!

Well the unthinkable is happening to me and I cant see why. I am/gettting sick my voice is basically gone (great news for everyone else) and it burns something fierce everytime I swallow. The cool part is I can blow my nose and launch out what look to be pieces of burnt plastic. Its never comforting waking up and feeling as though your nostrals have collapsed and breathing is now a concious effort. I do know that within 4 hours of writing this Blog my favorite time of the year will be upon me. A beautiful array of food and snacks and football will be before me to gorge myself on and heck maybe even gain a pound or two.

In a completly unrelated story the countdown to Cancun Vacation 2 is down to 23 days. Just a perfect amount of time for either the trusty mexican people to get all their shit repaired or with our current luck for another storm to brew up and lay another smackdown onto the gulf. Lets hope all the stereotypes are true this time about the work a group of Mexican people are capable of.

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home