The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Inventory stress Coupled with Caffeine


For those of you who do not know I compete in Rock Climbing. Part of my training diet is not consuming any caffeine for weeks before a competition. You see if you consume caffeine on a consistant basis then your body becomes acclimated to the chemical and the effect that it produces on the body is much less. So when I do drink caffeine the day of the Competition I am amped and ready to go! If I so happen to drink caffeine when I am not competing I seem to have an aggro attitude. So with our yearly inventory coming up I am trying to use everyday at work as a preperation for Friday and Saturday but things have come up during work that are expected mishaps in a workplace of $5 million +. Lets just say I am ready to rip someones head off at work today but I wont mention any names (monty). So last nights Pepsi and Work today made me want to come home and play WOW but I have a stack of inventory tags here tall enough to trip Shaq that I need to INDIVIDUALLY seperate.

Peace Out!

P.S. B-Day T-minus 7 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home