The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Thursday, September 14, 2006

But my fingers hurt!


If any of you have seen me within the last week you probably noticed a slight retardation of my right shoulder. It has of late been painful to lift above about 45 degrees. It probably has something to do with the fact that I am training 5 days a week for three weeks now. Or it might have something to do with the stroke. Either way it is comforting to experience what it is like to lift my arm without wencing in utter pain. Well i need to change to go to LVAC. Now my backs gonna hurt!

Peace Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home