The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Its been awhile!

It has been a while since I went this long without posting. So what has been up? We got our last bookcase for the Hookah room. I broke our garage and fixed it in a day. I have had two climbing competitions which had two completly different results (still don't know my overall ranking). Went to the monthly Hawkins poker tourney and took 3rd (thats a first for me normally if I don't get forth I win the whole thing). I just got rehired at NSMT to teach Anatomy again. I am very excited about that. Uh other than that work has been busy we opened our third store in the valley and hope to continue to grow here soon. Oh and the last big addition to the Hookah room compliments of me getting a second job can be found here.

Peace Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home