The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Now my back hurts

It is amazing to be sitting here at 28 and saying my back hurts from work. I thought the reason I got to be Manager was because I was excellent at not needing to do physical labor to get the job done. So I go out to help my driver at a jobsite and this is what I get. Anyways let me just say that getting pocket Kings twice in a row is not all its cracked up to be (pun intended) F-you queens with a third Queen in the turn you can suck my white ass. Oh and how many times am I gonna get out kicked with trip sixes? That really blew I played that hand with aggression and it still came to bite me in the ass. Oh well there is always next month.

Peace Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home