The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Monday, November 20, 2006

NOLA!






Wow! New Orleans. I must say that Vegas has nothing that you can compare to Nawlins. It was a once in a lifetime event. I went to a College Football game an NFL game and stayed on Bourbon St. Yes the one and only Bourbon St. If you have heard stories or seen something on the News let me just say that whatever it was it's true. I didn't get any pictures from my camera phone but I will have pictures soon. The ones I am posting are of the river that flooded the are that has since receeded. Whew what a fun weekend. For the curious types the "clubs" there can't even compare to Vegas in any way shape or form. I didn't get to em all but Damn!

Peace Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home