The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Party Rebuttle




According to some new found information what I originally knew of certain party events have been resolved. Ken and Drew had to leave due to a sudden rush of illness and granted the Lakes a free sampling of Ken's stomachs inner linings and other various insundry items. As for the chicks breasts they are still in tact and still as voluptuous. Now as these pictures will prove some things are better left at a party but since I can sit over here and ridicule others for their actions I might as well give you a looksee into the world of Dancing with Craig.

Peace Out!

3 Comments:

At October 17, 2006 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know how I know you're gay?

 
At October 18, 2006 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you should have mentioned that this post might not be work safe :-)

 
At October 19, 2006 11:59 AM, Blogger Tanniyn said...

I am taking some offense that you are ridiculing my Chip-n-Dales resume photos. As you can clearly see their are women all over me. Thats more than I can say about Geeeek and 606. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home