The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Friday, December 01, 2006

Omaha!




Ok so it doesnt have near the same effect as New Orleans does but hey what do you expect. So Thanksgiving and time with Family what more can be asked for in a 4 day weekend. Ok so there wasnt any Poker but there were plenty of games and it really isn't fun just beatin up people. I was also able to attend the Nebraska and Colorado game and that was fun and enjoyable since we won! As for Thanksgiving I hope yours was great as mine included Stovetop which is unbeatable as a Thanksgiving food item.
On a side note work is preparing for our annual Inventory and the place is looking good. We are scheduled to work Friday and Saturday next week but if I have anything to say about we should be done by Friday afternoon.
Oh today was a step for me in the digital world as I have posted my first Ebay auctions. Check em out and let me know if you have any suggestions.

Peace Out!

p.s. 12/12 is right around the corner. I am geek so if you were to happen across a 60 day pre-paid World of Warcraft card I would say that would make a good Geek gift! If not I am really into Plasma T.V.'s! LMAO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home