The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Well that's Poker (But I don't feel better)

Well this months poker tournment left something to be desired. I went out in forth place again. Let's see I believe that makes 3 forth place finishes.Just outside of the money. I am pissed though that someone caught a lucky flush card on the river if he hadn't caught that i would have been in third place and more than likely finished there. To make things even better in a salt and lemon in the wound kind of way, I played the person who caught the lucky flush heads up for our side tournement. He (being the lowest seed even) beat me by me beating myself. Oh its better than that though. The hand that sent me out he caught one of the only TWO outs he had left. It just wasn't my night. John however did give me some really applicable advice and he has always been so great to me everytime I come over. Hell I am the one that busted him out of the tourney that night even and he is still cool enough to offer his two cents. Poker can be fun sometimes but when your winning its fun all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home