The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Uuuhhhhh NO!

I have had a night that all days should be made of. I went over to a buddies house to play a little Hold 'em and it was a lot of fun. I think what makes it more fun for me is that there is so much fun poked at each other. From lines like "it must have been the stroke" back to a current favorite "Uuhhh NO!". So what if Chris is so delirious that she laughs at pretty much any statement we would make. Oh and by the way one must have thick skin if you be hangin with us. If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at? So I will sleep more soundly tonight with a hearty helping of laughter on Hold 'em fun in me (heh I said in me).

Enough of that... Good night all!!

1 Comments:

At January 28, 2006 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It must have been the stroke." Man, I told that same story to Charles and he laughed for at least 5 minutes. I then told it again at the bar a couple nights later, the place errupted in laughter. After both of these occasions the first thing I thought was, "Man that Craig is thick."

But, I agree with you, it's a hell of a lot of fun to hang out and play some poker and laugh, laugh, laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home