The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Monday, February 12, 2007

Wireless Beauty


I think that it is pretty cool that I can take a laptop and connect to an available wireless network and do whatever the Internet has available. The last post was my first post on the new laptop and I was impressed that it is that easy. Call me geeky or less than geeky since I am amazed by that but I can remember being in High School and it was an anamoly to hear someone say they had Internet access at home. Now with the advancement in Technology we can communicate basically anywhere in the entire world attached to nothing. You add a solar panel charger to your laptop and you literally never have to be plugged in or attached to anything in the world. That's pretty cool.

Another beautiful thing that has not shown its true potential is the ability to make money on the blog site. I have those little google ads at the top of this blog and by people clicking on them (hint hint) there is a program that tracks this and pays me because of the traffic my site has diverted. Now don't get me wrong I am not rollin with no benjamins yet but get enough people to go exploring on those advetisements and I could get like 5 bucks. Hey beggers can't be choosers. So check it out and i'll keep you posted maybe if I get enough i'll cash out and put it all on red!

Peace Out!

2 Comments:

At February 12, 2007 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The thing with google ads is that you need people to visit your site. With guys like me, even though I read every one of your posts, I RARELY actually see your site. I use an RSS reader to make it easy to keep tabs on your mindless drivel (you can read my mindless drivel at geeeek.com). It's basically like having a never ending stream of mindless drivel spoon fed to you. I wonder if this is what Al Gore had in mind when he invented the internet?

But, on the topic of making money from advertising... here's something to shoot for: MySpace makes 25Million per month from advertising - and yes, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

 
At February 12, 2007 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine...rub it in. You have a laptop. I have bupkis. You can post wirelessly all over the place and I...-sigh-...cannot. Your laptop is nice and shiny and new and mine was made in 1998. And doesn't have a battery anymore. Or wireless. Or more than 256MB of RAM. Or more than 300 screaming mHZ.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home