The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Friday, February 09, 2007

Poker is more fun when you win

Well I didn't actually win since I took 2nd but when you have a good streak of cards or play better than normal Poker is enjoyable. While Ashley got 3rd what I am happiest about is that I played more like I should. I played good cards strong and just about maximized my winning hands. I could have been a little better here or there but it is important to reflect on what worked also.

Well today is the annual 606 awards dinner and I am off to make an appearance. While I have never once appeared on the site I enjoy reading the site and truly enjoy Todd's commitment to posting. He is a great guy and I am looking forward just to be able to hang out with him. I get along so much better with Geeks!

Peace Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home