The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Why I like Sports


Today was a showing of what makes Sports great. I am not a Colts fan but I have a true appreciation for what Peyton Manning brings to the game. I also have a lot of respect for Tony Dungy not because he's an African American coach but because he coaches with a Christian spirit. It is an example all can look at and learn from. It is also a reflection of why I don't like the NBA. Sports are about teamwork and intrigity in that regards. College Basketball and Football are two of my all time favorite sports to watch. Those players are not getting paid (well ok not out in the open paid) yet they play with their hearts on there sleeves and pride openly displayed. I say good job Peyton fantastic leadership Dungy and may many others follow in the path you have displayed. These are why I like Sports.

Peace Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home