The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Transporter 2 WTF!


Let me first admit something. I am a sucker for action movies with shit blowing up and car chases and fight scenes. I do however take every movie critically. What I mean is that I get frustrated when a movie takes something that should be realistic and turns into something that you just can't buy into. Now onto Transporter 2. If you haven't seen it.... Well let me put it this way. Here is a great premise that they butchered so badly that some would say it was clearly a case of Velociraptors. Cars doing a spin in the air clipping a hook hanging from a crane to remove a bomb? Oh and there are even a couple of scenes where you just see Frank appear out of nowhere. I love a good explosion but damn. My final word or I should say challenge is to watch that movie and I dare you not to see the scenes where they are using computer technology or blue screens. Was the tech guys recent dropouts from the local Junior college graphic arts class? OK well enough of that.

Peace Out.

p.s. the photo... 1 dollar to the first who can tell me where it is from!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home