The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Monday, August 21, 2006

want to try something out


So i frequent the 606diaries about everyday and it seems as though there is a better connection with the blog when there is a pic involved. So I am going to try something similar with this entry (insert another perverted joke here). I am actually a very busy person but when it comes down to it I am only busy with the same things every week. I went over my weekly agenda a while back so I won't bore you with that again but my point is it is a damn fast world we live in. With the weather being half way decent here in Vegas lately it is not odd that I find myself sort of living here. On another completly different note (which seems to be the theme of this blog) The last blog entry was my 69th blog entry on Blogger (so I am a little perverse myself). Not that it constitutes any accomplishment but hey its a cool #. Oh and I am excited that poker is back. I am however very dissapointed that it will never consist of Todd dealing for us or the visual and verbal enjoyments we would normally have. Instead we are moving into the digital age and playing a weekly poker tourney through FullTiltPoker.net. Go there if interested and email me for a password request if you wanna play. My biggest concern is that I have only one computer and Ashley likes to play. I am not a computer geek with 8 computers to play around with. That and I really dont want Ashley knowing what I am playing with if we did have seperate computers. Which makes me think of some of the other players in our tourney. Hmmm sneaky bastards. Well anyway gonna go train see you later.

Peace Out

p.s. we'll see how this posting a pic thing works out.

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2006 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off, nice photo. You two look so happy. I almost didn't recognize 4th place without a hat, though.

I'm happy to hear you plan on playing in the online tourney. We signed up Chris on Full Tilt yesterday and she's now registered for the tourney. Hopefully you and Ashley can figure out away to both play as well. That would be spiffy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home