The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Friday, August 18, 2006

Busy Month

So it has been a hectic month. For beginners I have officially changed my store location that I am managing. In the hopes that my company continues to move forward in opening stores it is my goal that I will be in a location actually close to my house. It is actually supposed to be within two miles driving distance from my casa. I can't even fathom that. Anyways, I have been going through some pains lately every poker get together that I participate in has been cancelled. The Hawkins monthly tourney the weekly cash game. Hell even the Jack tourney which I don't go to very often was cancelled. I think they were all cancelled for completly seperate reason but no poker for me none the less. Other than that I have been training and seeing some results. Not on the wal but in the amount of weight I am able to manipulate at the Gym (insert perverted joke here). Ok kids off to the Reggae show at the district.

Peace Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home