The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Sunday, July 09, 2006

10 Year Reunion

So the saying that time flys whyen you're havin fun is very true. My years after high school have been much more fun than any of the years being in school. I traveled, played around (not that way) got married bought a house have a career etc. So what was I looking to achieve by attending the 10 year reunion? I really couldn't tell you but I was hoping to have some conversations with people I remember but forgot about, or haven't seen in forever. Well the haven't seen people part was takin care of but I really didn't have anyone there I could actually hold a conversation with. See I wasn't what you would call a social butterfly in High School. Hell I'm not even one now but that's besides the point. So going to a reunion around a group of people I didn't really know back in the day was sort of moot. I did however get to read some of the Grads bios and it is interesting to see other people doing something with their lives. I wouldn't say that I left discouraged or depressed but I was taken aback since my memories of High school had fun moments but knowing that none of the people that I shared those moments with could make it made it sad for me not to get out of the reunion what they are intended for. I never was in the popular crowd or knew tons of people but hey I would like to go down memory lane with those that I did associate with. So its back to the grind of work play sleep work rinse repeat. Have a good week.

Peace Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home