The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Just a little Hot.

So with temps reaching well above triple digits Las Vegans realize just why we live here.... OK so I don't really know why that is but I am a fan of the heat. The hotter the better! If you grew up in the midwest or in some other part of this nation that has COLD winters you will understand where I am coming from. I will say however that 115-120 is just plan HOT stay inside and move as little as possible hot. I am damn glad the Hawkins' A/C didn't go out this month or we would be in a world of hurt. Or we would just have to have the tourney here... hmmm that sounds like a good idea. Plan for very near future... get house painted (have paint and brushes already) and have a cash game over here or a tourney whatever works (remember to borrow Hawkins' tables). well hope ya'll can stay cool and enjoy what Vegas throws at ya. I'll keep ya posted on the poker thing.

Peace Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home