The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Full Week!

I guess it could almost be called a full weak. (yes i meant weak not week). I replied to a message today that asked what else I do (since I know this person only from climbing) and I responded with quite a hefty amount of stuff. So my basic week looks like this:
Monday - Work, Coach climbing team home by 9 sleep about 10

Tuesday - Work, go to LVAC (John you remember where that is right?)with Ash home by 7 in time american Idol and watch Grey's anatomy from sunday night and Medium from Monday sleep by 1030

Alternative Tues. Schedule - Work, go to Hold 'em cash game at Johns house. home by 10ish finally sleeping at 11

Wed. - Work, coach climbing team home by 9 try to watch an episode of High stakes poker (which freakin rocks) passing out by 10:30ish

Thursday - Work, (for the next 12 weeks) Go to LVAC followed by a Dale Carnegie Training in BFE home by 10ish dead ass tired by 11 I guess you call it sleep.

Friday - Work, Go to LVAC this time with Ashley again home by 7 watch American Idol, It was Survivor for the last couple months now it'll be big brother soon oh and Amazing Race but that's over too but the'll be doin another round quick they seem to be churning those out quite a bit.

Sat. Either Work 1/2 day or sleep in to 6 or 7 (I am up every other day by 4:45 AM) then its house work or shopping or Johns Hold 'em tourney or Jack's hold 'em tourney or eatin out or anything other than just hangin at the house.

Sunday - every other Sunday I volunteer at Central Christian Church followed by either going to the in-laws or finally just hangin at the house.

Rinse and Repeat until final lather has been achieved.

So other than that I'm a pretty laid back guy. See some of you soon I am sure of that.

Peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home