The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Friday, May 12, 2006

Do you ever wonder?

Do you ever wonder where you would be if you stuck with something that you started when you were a kid. I know some of you are actually still heavily involved in that "something" so you can see where it took you, but there are some of us that did something for a good amount of time and then for whatever reason we stopped. For me it is climbing. I know that I am getting back into shape with climbing but I started over ten years ago. I wonder what would have happened if everyday and every week I kept that same enthusiasm from when I started climbing and I never stopped training as hard as I was and I just kept getting stronger. I am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason (yes even losing at poker) so I know that I am where I am at for a specific reason. It helps that I am happy with my life and that things are good for me, but I wonder sometimes what would have happened.

Peace Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home