The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Monday, May 15, 2006

Resident Evil

For those of us gamers just the name alone will spark vivid memories of hours and hours of excited video game fun. This weekend had some hours of that fun but we (yes I mean Ashley and I) didn't go too overboard. So far RE4 has been a lot of fun, but it reminds me that not too long ago the games we played had an extremly different appearence. By that I mean graffics. A couple weeks ago I was surfin around and I wanted to find an old game I remember playing and every memory I had was of this fun innovative game I just couldnt get enough of. Well as the internet goes of course I found it and to my shock it has some of the most horrible graffics I have ever seen. I thought to myself what the hell was that? I know that at the time the graffics were great (it was on the 3DO system) and the gameplay was awesome. So what now? Could I get this game and somehow play it? Could I get past the absolutly atrocious graffics and see the game for what it was back then? Well since the game was only made for the 3DO the hope of me ever trying again is pretty much done but memory lane was fun. So how about you? Are there games out there that when looked at today people wonder how the hell you got away with justifying so much money and time spent playing? I remember the game being fun and worth it but maybe that was because we just didnt have a choice in the matter it was either this or actually go outside and do something.

Peace Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home