The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Monday, May 08, 2006

Damn it's a Tuesday

I checked the calender and my birthday falls on a Tuesday. (It's Dec. 12th for all you non-knowing folk). The reason I am bummed is because I would expect nothing less than a birthday weekend like the one that Ashley received this weekend. First off it started on Friday at noon when I hand delivered her a dozen roses followed by a lunch her boss paid for at red robin (she got a shake for free for her birthday). Then after work we meet up at Hakari japanese rest. for a Habachi Dinner (which again her boss paid for((she got a free craved orange dessert thing there)). Oh and then we go to the Chandalier Hookah Lounge for a couple rounds of Hookah (the second round of Peach,Plum, fruity goodness was free((which was also paid for by her boss(((damn shes goat a nice boss, makes me look sucky))). Then on saturday (which was the actual day of her birthday) she gets to go to Kings Fish House in the district for some Alaskan King Crab legs. And to end her Saturday we go play poker at the Hawkins house (you can read the previous post to see how that went). But wait there's more. On sunday her parents come over and we watch one of the movies she got for her Birthday (harry potter 4) followed by dinner at Garduno's at the Palms (which her dad paid for). Of course I could say that her birthday was pretty damn good for me since I was at all the dinners and the lunch (and other things but hey thats for another site). So for all you out there that are looking to spend the day or weekend for that matter with me on my birthday there is a lot to live up too. The only bad thing is my boss works out of Cali. Oh well theres always my friend to mooch off of....

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home