The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

7 up

After the weekly cash game at John's house i ended up making 7 dollars. In all actuality I can't even remember how I ended up not losing 40. I busted out my first 20 right around 9:30 and since we were all still playing I rebought. I can remember bluffing (which I rarely do) at a pot and taking it but that was not worth that much. I hit a pair of aces on the river to win another pot that one was slightly larger and probably put me in the 30 dollar range. I even said that I was done when I was down money but got dealt anyways and was handed 10h Qh and hit the flush on the turn. After further contemplation I am sure that I got the most out of the hand since John made the comment that he knew he was beat on the turn. That hand earned me everything I was down plus my extra 7. All in all a fun night. Our regular dealer Todd was not there lasy night and it was Carl's birthday so it was a different night all together. SO thats 7 dollars closer to the PS3 now all I need is 85 more nights like that.

Peace Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home