The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

2 people

When you think about it sitemeter is supposed to give you a sense of excitement. You see sitemeter is the device that monitors the visit rate of a given site. This blog for instance has had a total of 140 visitors (including the times that I look at it). that may seem odd to you. Well maybe not since I am the overwhelming highest visitor to the site. Besides the fact that it is my site and all. Well that blows. I have thought that maybe just maybe that I say something funny or intriging enough to get people to revisit my site. I know that I have sent out my info to people I just dont get it. Well anyways this is supposed to be just a blog where I can journalize my life and vent every once in a while. That is what I'm doing right now after all. I had a good week in St. Croix that place is nice and I can now say that I have driven on the other side of the road in America and I didnt cause an accident. Texas this last week was informative and a growing experience for me as a manager and as a person. Hope you all have a good week and enjoy my soon to be rants...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home