The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Damn I love my wife!

So yesterday we are playing at the weekly cash game at the Hawkins household. I am gettin a run of some really crappy cards and when I do have good cards they aren't paying me enough. Anyways Ashley was playing great and winning much larger pots than I could ever hope for. She is raising and scaring people away and just playing magnificent. In the end she got enough back for us to play for free that night and eat for free. Damn I love my Wife! Well the monthly tourney is this weekend lets hope I can will away that bad streak of cards.

Peace Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home