The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Another Weekend Done!

I cant believe how fast these weekends go by sometimes. I did get some stuff done today I balanced my check book and credit card. I replaced Ashleys headlights (I have a mangled thumb to prove it). I cleaned up some crap that has been laying around since our vacation. Watched some poker stuff (let's see if it's any good next weekend). Other than that slept in today and had a restful couple of days. Hope everyone else's weekend was enjoyable. Now all I have to do is prepare for tomorrow and see how this whole walkout thing is going to affect my store.

Peace Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home