The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Updaters Suck

Well first off let me say that Damn I cant believe it has been 8 days since my last blog. Whew time goes by fast as hell sometimes. Ok so I have been reading this blog recently and I followed on of the links to update my treo 650. Well since I am not that computer savvy I knew I shouldnt have really tried this but I thought what the hell it has instructions (That I ACTUALLY read). I gave it a shot and I have been spending the greater of the last three days battling a constantly resetting treo and trying to save what little I could. Alas I could do nothing to save my information (thats where the computer savvy would have helped) and I had to completly reset EVERYTHING. I had to reinstall Palm onto my computer I had to erase all data on my treo and now things are back to square one. Just as if I had bought my Treo yesterday. Well lesson learned dont go off tryin to update something that is working fine. So as if me having your nuber before actually helped me keep in contact with you consider yourself aware that I have no way of contacting anyone I know since all there information was kept on that phone. Sorry. Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home