The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I'm not going with the Tag your it title. Oh wait.

Ok so the Tag will continue. I am geeky like that and don't mind doin stuff like this though mainly because people just flat out don't know shit about me.



Four jobs that I’ve had
- Graveyard shift janitor @ Pistol Petes Pizza
- Telemarketing (for 2 weeks) and it freakin sucked ass
- Cafeteria @ Chaparral High School (and I earned credits for it)
- Store Manager of an Irrigation Supplier (goin on 9 years ((I'm 28))

Four movies I can watch over and over
- Rounders
- Shawshank Redemption
- M.I.B. (only the first one)
- The Star Wars Series

Four places I have lived
- Springfield, NE
- Las Vegas, NV
- Do I lose points if I have only lived in two places my whole life?
- OH wait I did live in Henderson, NV for a short stint (and I do mean stint)

Four TV shows I like to watch
- Lost
- Any Poker Tournament
- ESPN
- Scare Tactics (not on the air anymore though)

Four foods that I like
- Port of Subs (no. 8 med. on wheat)
- Carl's Jr. Famous Star w/ cheese no onions
- Pineapple pleaser (w/ strawberry whey) from Jujji Juice
- Pizza, Pepperoni

Four websites I visit daily
- geeeek.com (although he hardly ever blogs)
- Newsmap
- google.com
- http://treotricks.blogspot.com/

Four things I want to do before I die
- Climb El Cap
- Retire in some Beach House
- Win a National Championship in Climbing (might happen next month)
- Win a poker tourney at the Hawkins

Four people I’m tagging
- Tiffany
- Heather
- Steve
- Nobody else since I realize I know only Myspace people (sound of me gagging)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home