The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Climbing is hard!

Yesterday I ventured to the climbing gym for the first time in two full months. I suprised a couple people since they haven't seen or heard from me in that time. It was fun but I did notice a little loss in overall strength. I was able to finish a lap at the beginning and end of my climbing so I am glad I have some endurance to build off of. Overall I am glad with how I did and I see now how nice it is to just go climbing for the sake of climbing. The competitions aren't for a few months so I think i'll just keep enjoying and train later...

Peace Out!

post script: It will be in the 80's by this weekend which means that my beloved 100 degree weather will be back. That's right Todd the splender that is heat hotter than an oven is just around the corner and my smile just got larger.

1 Comments:

At March 31, 2007 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, seek therapy. There's something wrong with you. I'm not sure if it's for climbing rocks or wanting 100 degree weather. It's starting to stack up and I'm worried for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home