The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

10 Years and Counting


Today marks my ten year anniversary with Horizon. I started when it was called Mesa Sprinkler but through buyouts and merges we are now Horizon owned by SCP Pool company. What a wierd journey but all in all this company has provided me the opportunity to afford many things in my life. While I may not be exorbantly paid I know that I have great job security and always have the ability to be promoted. Since I am only just now 29 I am extra proud of myself for just being able to stick with one company for such an extended period of time. Call me nuts but I have 4 weeks of paid vacation and stock options and company matched 401k so whatever I am at least I'm planning. As I think back there a couple of big accomplishments:

I was promoted to Manager at 27 at Las Vegas biggest Store to date.

I've also completed a 12 week Dale Carnegie course and achieved 100% attendance along with being twice recognized as the weekly top leader.

I am currently the two time defending champion of Horizon's annual musical chair competition.

There are also many certifications that I have gained by attending seminars and being able to complete Horizon's extensive University learning modules three consecutive years.

I am just glad that the first ten years are in the book now I can work on where I really need to be for the next ten.

Peace Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home