The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Tough Week



Every now and then a week comes along and smashes you directly in the face. This has been one of those weeks. My work has been hectic, which in a way is good since it means were busy and making some cabbage. On the other hand when a million things hit you in a two day span you tend to ponder what the hell happened. Ashley has not avoided the same fate and after an absolutly horrible review/raise and we now sit at a crossroad of decisions. This is not the best of times for this type of activity to happen as we are planning our future with children and my career in mind. If I just made a little more money we would be that much closer to her being able to not work flat out when we have a child. On that same note I am supposed to have my review done here soon but with my boss in a training seminar (the same I went to in April) and the company in the first quarter panic-striken mode I would rather it wait so that I get the best I can. Its time for me to go play some fake poker.

Peace out!

1 Comments:

At March 22, 2007 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad it's not just my company that has this first quarter madness. Not that I would wish it upon you or anything. It's just nice to not feel alone in it :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home