The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

100th Post!!

Since I don't post everyday I am suprised that I have hit the 100 mark. While it is cool I really don't have much more to say about it.

I really want to talk about being butt ass tired the last two days. Whew I never knew that travelling that late at night could take so much out of me. The flights were good in a never having to fear for my life kind of way. I miss Hawaii and that's the way it is supposed to be. We will continue to start saving up and we will see those beautiful islands yet again.

On a weird side note I had two boxes waiting for me when I got home yesterday. When I opened them up I found them filled with various items from my childhood. Paintings, Birthday cards, School Photos and plane tickets (?). I guess my Mom or Ed are clearing some room up for the newly arriving granddaughter they are about to have. Does this mean I am officially moved out of that house? Hmm maybe they are trying to tell me something...

Peace Out!

3 Comments:

At March 06, 2007 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...the real question about your Hawaiian vacation....did you see anyone from "Lost"?

 
At March 07, 2007 5:18 AM, Blogger Tanniyn said...

I do remember driving past an L&L and seeing a blurry asian, does that count?

 
At March 07, 2007 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe that "blurry asian" is going to become a "thing". I hope so anyway. My life would feel complete.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home