The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Friday, February 23, 2007

Aloha!


This may be my last post for at least a week since Ashley and I will be visiting the beautiful Islands of Hawaii. Unless I get a bug up my ass and use this laptop while were there and update ya'll on what is happening. Hmm Hawaii blogging, sounds fun. I am a little pissed however that I will not be able to attend the monthly poker tourney at the Hawkins'. With Ashley and I's good showing last month we need to be there to see if we can repeat. Oh well it's not like we're missing because we just don't want to go TODD!!!

Peace Out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home