The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Geek Fun


Last night was my first adventure into movie night with some new found friends via 606. I was the first one to show up for the night which seemed odd since I thought that since basically everyone that was coming was involved with computers and would typically have a type A personality and be there waaaay before 7. Being early gave me time to talk with Adam (or is it Alex????) and Myya so that I didn't feel weird just showing up to something I've never been too before. They are totally cool and Adam is freakin funny. Good crowd was there and much fun was had (I never need to see pictures of Justin again in my life though). I was a little out of touch when they talked about some router chaos happening at their work and something about playstations 1, 2, 3, and 6 (did I miss something) being betamaxed or something. Oh well I never was that good at that stuff. Overall it was exaclty what I had imagined in my mind and there is a certain comfort that comes with my geekeness and stupidity being totally accepted by all that was there no questions asked. Good times noodle Salad.

Thanks Adam and Myya!

I hope that I can trun out a similar experience in a couple weeks when I host it at my house. Stay tuned for the EVITE!

Peace Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home