The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Putting it out there

So with the move to NC almost complete (Ashley moves out in a couple weeks) it is aparrant that making big changes like this come with a LOT of baggage. All I can ask of everyone that knows us is to pray for Ashley to be able to find a job when she gets out here. All I can say is that taking risks isn't normally something I do without huge amounts of planning but even then this risk has seemed to take that strategy and crushed it into the ground. I know that no one could have predicted such a huge change in the economy and such a huge drop in employement. I just know that there is nothing across the board that could have gotten more screwed up for us as this change has. Pray that something good happens to us cause I have had about enough of the bad....

Peace Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home