The Truth is out there

Although Many believe different things if you allow yourself to ask the question someone out there will give you an answer. If your looking for that here you should seek medical help quick...

Friday, April 27, 2007

Another rough week

As it is in any work environment when you have less people in a given day the workload seems to triple. This is the case of this week. An employee's wife took a nasty spill at home and my employee was gone for two doing the doctor visit and caretaker thing. While I will NEVER ask anyone to choose work over family the affects of his absence were truly felt. It adds up to 2 10+ hour work days and the same amount of missed lunches. Since I am not a breakfast person this means no food in the belly for close to 24 hours. The wife seems to be able to fend slightly for herself at home now and my guy is back so I'm thinkin today is gonna be a short day for me and theres a beautiful world of WOW waiting for me for when I get home. Ah how much more fun that game is being over level 40.

Peace Out!

p.s. the employee I speak of is actually a close friend I've known for over ten years but it doesn't have the same ring when I say my buddy at work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home